News

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms That WWE Is Producing An Owen Hart Documentary

WWE Hall Of Famer Jim Ross has confirmed that he was interviewed by WWE for the upcoming Owen Hart documentary during a recent blog post.
He then revealed that he found out that Dusty Rhodes had died during the taping of the interview for the Hart DVD.
“As I was sitting in an office in Asheville, NC at Eblen Charities being interviewed by WWE for the upcoming Owen Hart DVD and discussing what May 23, 1999 meant to me my cell phone buzzed incessantly. It wouldn’t stop and interrupted our recording.”
“I needed to to take a break and collect my thoughts on a question that I knew was coming but that I still dreaded answering. I excused myself to the men’s room and eventually got around to checking my messages and to my horror I found out that my friend of over 30 years Dusty Rhodes had died at age 69 in Orlando, Florida.”
You can read the entire blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment