News

Monday, August 3, 2015

Jake Shields Wanted To Kick Rousimar Palhares In The Balls Following WSOF 22

Rousimar Palhares’ dirty tactics have been well known for some time. Following a punch after the bell to Josh Koscheck two years ago in the UFC was his first incident and then on Saturday night at WSOF 22 against Jake Shield is just another incident that has had Palhares in hot water.
In case you live under a rock or have not watched the promotion’s latest event, Palhares keep cranking on his fight-ending kimura after Shields tapped a plethora of times. Also, Shields revealed that Palhares was also using eye gouges during the fight.
Following the event, Jake Shields was not happy about it and wanted to kick him down “there.”
“Yeah man, I want to fight the guy in the streets to be honest, because I want to gouge his eyes back, I want to bite him, I want to kick him in the balls,” said Shields. “I actually want to fight the guy,” said Shields. “If I see him tonight I’m coming after him. I don’t like the guy. They’ve got rules and he’s not following the rules. I don’t know. I mean I’ll fight him again in a cage, but maybe I’ll stoop to his level if I have a s***ty ref.”

No comments:

Post a Comment